* Price Reduced * MQ Estate Agents are proud to present this rarely available, immaculately presented and very well proportioned main door traditional ground floor flat located within the popular East Ayrshire conservation village of Ochiltree. The spacious accommodation comprises: Lounge with feature fireplace and an inset electric fire, large well appointed fitted kitchen with appliances, double bedroom with furniture and partially tiled bathroom with shower. The subjects benefit from both front and back door access, gas central heating with a recently replaced combi boiler, and an allocated private parking space to the rear.
* Genuine walk-in condition throughout
* Gas central Heating with recently renewed combi boiler.
* Furniture included in the sale
* White goods included in the sale
* Private parking to the rear
* Internal viewing is imperative!
*MQ Assisted and part exchange is available. LOUNGE 13' 4" x 12' 8" (4.06m x 3.86m)
Bright, spacious and freshly presented apartment with front facing window and a feature timber fireplace with a cast plinth, tiled hearth and an inset electric coal effect fire. KITCHEN 11' 3" x 10' 6" (3.43m x 3.2m)
Good sized, well appointed kitchen with rear facing window and boasting a range of fitted base and wall mounted units with tiling above the work surfaces and an inset stainless steel sink with mixer tap. There is an integrated electric ceramic hob, fan assisted oven and extractor hood. There is also an automatic washing machine, a tumble dryer, a dishwasher and a fridge freezer. Recently replaced wall mounted "Ideal" combi boiler and timber door providing access to the communal area and the carpark. BEDROOM 12' 8" x 10' 10" (3.86m x 3.3m)
Good sized double bedroom with front facing window and a range of freestanding furniture comprising a large wardrobe unit, two chests of drawers, a bedside cabinet and a floating shelf and chair currently utilised as a small computer desk. BOXROOM 10' 0" x 4' 10" (3.05m x 1.47m)
Useful spacious storage room located off the hallway. BATHROOM 7' 10" x 6' 10" (2.39m x 2.08m)
Good sized bathroom with three piece suite comprising low flush w.c with a concealed cistern, a vanity unit wash hand basin with a large wall mounted mirror above, and a bath with tiling above, a "Triton" over bath shower and shower screen. Ceramic tiled flooring. PARKING
There is a private car park located to the rear of the building with an allocated parking space. LOCATION
Conveniently located within the conservation village of Ochiltree, near all local amenities and within walking distance of the local primary school. A greater selection of amenities including shops, restaurants, secondary schooling and leisure facilities can all be found within the larger towns which are all within a short journey. VIEWINGS
Early internal viewing is imperative to fully appreciate all that this lovely flat has to offer.
MQ Estate Agents are open 7 days a week: Monday to Friday 8am to 8:30pm & Saturday & Sunday 8.30am - 6.30pm to arrange your viewing or valuation appointment.