Properties for Rent
Thank you for your interest in one of MQ Lettings properties.
Viewing arrangements post lock-down easing:-
Due to Coronavirus restrictions our team are working from home. In order to ensure prompt attention, we would greatly appreciate that any viewing request are directed to our team by emailing us at
Please provide your
- Full name.
- Email address,
- Phone number,
- Employment status,
- Move in timescale and
- Any additional information you may feel would assist.
We anticipate that the Scottish Governments Guidelines will allow Estate Agents to open at Phase 2 of the Lockdown Easing which at the moment is expected to be Thursday 18th June 2020. We expect significant levels of interest following recent restrictions on viewings. In preparation for this we have allocated viewing slots for our available properties.
We have also set out the below procedures to minimise the risk to all viewers.
- All viewings will be conducted by one member of staff to reduce the potential for cross infection.
- The member of staff will be highly vigilant to any symptoms. In the event of any concerns the viewing agent will be changed.
- The viewing agent will attend in advance of viewing to open all windows & doors as well as to disinfect handles etc. by use of a disinfectant fogging machine.
- We will encourage the minimum number of viewers from interested parties as possible. (Discourage children where possible)
- Check with all viewers that they have no symptoms of Covid -19 (At viewing request stage and at actual viewing)
- Provide hand wash gel to viewers.
- Manage an appointment system for viewings with one in one out system.
- After/between viewings disinfect handles etc. with disinfectant fogging machine.
- Consult with viewers in the open air with appropriate distancing.
- All communication will be by email/phone rather than by provision of forms.
- Upon completion of your viewing, unless you are no longer wishing to pursue your interest, we will send you an application which can all be completed electronically.
Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions please let us know
Regards MQ Letting Team
Join our mailing list to be notified of the new home you have been looking for as soon as it comes on the market.
Maryhill Road, St Georges Cross, Glasgow
with modern fully fitted kitchen.
central heating and double glazing.
excellent transport links.
next to underground (St Georges Cross)
Dobson Walk, Haddington, East Lothian
modern bathroom with shower over the bath,
friendly neighbourhood with good schooling.
The Paddock, Clarkston, Glasgow
unfurnished with appliances,
partial floored loft with pull down ladders for storage
shared garden grounds,
on street parking,
gas central heating and double glazing
The Hugh Fraser Estate, Newton Mearns, East Renfrewshire
MQ Letting Agents are delighted to be working in partnership with the Hugh Fraser Estate cottage homes, a service of retailTrust in Crookfur. This is a fantastic, supported living development in Newton Mearns.
Minard Road, Crossmyloof, Glasgow
rear shared garden,
free on street parking,
gas central heating and double glazing,
near train station,
refurbished for let,